1. Results from Session 1 of The Isle of Wight Champs July 2018 are available to download from the results section of the website.
2. As from Sunday 29th July squads session will change to the following times: Junior 16.00 to 17.00, Senior 16.00 to 18.00 and Masters 17.00 to 18.00.
2. On Sunday 8th and 15th July the squad session will only be an hour long. This session will only be for those NOT taking part in the Isle of Wight Champs. The session is from 15.30 to 16.30.
All Swimmers taking part in the Isle of Wight Champs need to be at Medina by 17.15 and poolside by 17.30 to Warm-up. Swimmers need to wear their club hat and t-shirt.
3. There is NO Stroke Clinics on Fridays at the moment.
4. On Friday and Wednesday training sessions, Seniors will need their full kit bag, including fins and snorkel.
NB. When entering Meets, entries MUST be accompanied by the correct fees. The club will only enter swimmers who have paid in full.
Ryde Swimming Club is based at The Waterside Swimming Pool located at the canoe lake, Ryde Esplanade, Isle of Wight.
Veni, Natavi, Vici
Website created by
Ryde Swimming Club