Welcome to Ryde Swimming Club
4. Starting on Friday 22nd September there will be a regular extra synchro session on offer at the Waterside 7.30pm to 8.30pm. It would be great to see you there.
1. Synchro Cancelled 14th October 2017
2. Extra swim training session for all will be on offer on the following date only: 14th October 2017 - time 4.30pm to 5.30pm
3. PNSC First Chance County Qualifyer 29th October 2017
1. Ages as of midnight Sunday 29th October 2017
2. Entry is £6.00 per event
3. Upper qualifying times apply - download from Events section (i.e. times you can't be faster than). You can find out your PBs through the links section of the website.
4. Warm-up To Be Confirmed
5. Closing date is MONDAY 2ND OCTOBER to enable time for entries to be submitted. Please email your entries to email@example.com
NB. May have to cancel due to possible clash with Club Champs, just awaiting confirmation.
5.A kick league is being introduced on Sunday 1st of October and will continue every 6 weeks. The league will consist of 4x50 F/C Kick, in waves, as fast as the swimmers can and their average will be taken and put into a chart. When we come to visit the league again, the individual that has improved the most will be rewarded with a small prize. Please try an ensure you are there! Also, any parents handy with a stopwatch would be welcome volunteers.
Ryde Swimming Club is based at the Waterside swimming pool located at the canoe lake, Ryde Esplanade, Isle of Wight.
Veni, Natavi, Vici
Website created by
Ryde Swimming Club